KRR 8.33% 1.1¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Vanadium studies update, page-132

1. 1,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 378

Yes i would agree with that.

And this imo , is where i think we're at a crossroads in this evolution/revolution (as i like to call it),  with the EV, Energy storage, electronic transition happening right across the Planet.

Any new aspiring battery mineral miner/producer is going to need finance or partners in some form or other, through either retail or wholesale. As we know thats a given.

What im trying to get at is that Large investors or sophisticated investors that could be interested in the likes of KRC will most likely have interests in the Oil and Gas sector. Now would they be betting against the O&G by investing in Vanadium or Lithium also ? Is it contradictory to supply funds to both Energy sectors.?

Therefore imo its most likely a company

already in the battery industry will come on board as a partner.

If there there was to be say 2-3 partners then it can get very complicated, with regards to competitive partners.

Also why would then any partner not just T/O the resource or the whole company for 10-12 cents p/s.

with royalties to KRC.?

Any future JV partner i would think, would prefer to do its own feasibility studies, or at least be involved. 

ie; Pay KRC a nice deposit to have an option to buy or buy in upon a satisfactory Feasibility proven within a certain time frame.

SS is the next key to get us through to the next door.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $24.59K 2.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 946277 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 38118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.