KRR 0.00% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

Ann: Vanadium studies update, page-83

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    God I apologize for mentioning BLK, by mistake and comparing the two shares, as lemons yesterday! Why don't you take me out the back and flog me! My point was if they aren't doing anything to me their lemons. That's as far as the comparison goes. I bought BLK for 3.9 cents at the time I thought was a bargain. I sold it Tuesday when it got a bump upwards, like it did again today. KRC, I bought about the same time when it dropped. Unlike BLK, I'm holding it until it reaches between 8 and 9 cents, because it a far better share, after that I'm out. Sure if KRC, gets a partner with deep pockets, 30 cents isn't out of the question. But there's more going on in the world than holding this share. At the moment I don't invest more than half my Capital, because I believe sooner more than later, we're heading for a correction that will make 2008 look like a bump in the road. Yeah I might be wrong, but I'm not the only one with this view. I know a lot of the long term holders of this share, don't like day traders, but profits, is profit and that's what I'm here for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $11.56K 920.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 934522 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 168413 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.