ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    I have actually been watching NMT for a number of years, and I think the SP was down around the $0.25c mark, but hitting a low of $0.16c since then.

@Loophole1 was contributing then, and has continued to be very generous with thoughts, perspective and opinion since those days. I was in and out with one small position back then, but my impatience led me to sell which meant I missed out on the rise up to $2. It also means I missed out on the decline from $2 to $0.50c today.

Seeing the price down at this level almost provides me with the ability to "right my wrongs", but after a couple of horrific years, I am trying to be more patient, thorough and considered in my investing.

That said, I am pretty heavily invested given what I have seen, know and forecast for the next 1, 3 and 5 years. The declines are the culmination of strategic investment and hard work, which all appear to be due around the same time. It's a massive opportunity.

Whilst I see a lot of upside, and potential for a bit of downside with games being played etc, but I don't want to miss out on major gains due to a few pips in the grand scheme of things - whilst acknowledging that the difference between $0.65c and $0.47c is also pretty significant.

Exciting times, eyes on the prize.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.