VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Deep Breath- See Sloth I am all for freedom of speech and...

1. 1,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Deep Breath- See Sloth I am all for freedom of speech and constructive criticism but have a look at CashedupBogun's latest post - then you tell me how can you support and defend posters that don't resemble one shred of objectivity or integrity - all of his posts are mendacious, asinine and malicious - In fact if you see all of his posts on Hotcopper (not just VAN) it follows a similar MO - Bag the Directors, MC too high, over valued, not likely to be T/O target, Marketing hype, and his knowledge of the industry is impeccable because he 'knows' Barrick and yet he holds NO shares in any company he posts on HC ... so Sloth I will always defend my company from BS statements from posters who have malicious motives

Sloth to your second point , most people know who I am on HC as I have always been up front and objective.... regardless if you drill down on my name you will see I have posted many times on this thread.. I am one of the longest serving suffering shareholders in VAN in fact Pre IPO (16 years) when Vango was Ord River Resources. I have been in the past VAN's company secretary and part time accountant. I have participated in every CR since IPO. My entities put me in the top 15 shareholder group.

Now here is what I am demanding from the current board:

1. Need to know when an updated JORC is likely to be due?
    2. What are the updates from the DMP on approving VAN's mining plan?
    3. When is mining likely to commence?
    4. Update on legal issues with Billabong!
    5. How is VAN going to fund its operational plant (estimated $50m) - CR or debt or gold loan or a combination?
    6. When are we likely to get a big institutional investor on our share registry (so the big boys can take notice)?
    7. When are dividends likely to be paid?

Sloth I hope this is transparent and objective enough for you!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.