VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: Vango Investor Presentation September 2019, page-6

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    Bogun I really still don't get the point you are trying to make - you state 3 directors is your number, however whether this is made up of non execs or execs is still IMO a SO WHAT ! ...as long as they are adding value (which a 500% increase in SP in 12 months confirms) ..also by comparison with other companies they are not drawing exorbitant salaries McInnes $173K, Zhou $130K, Zhang $40K. PLUS All Directors have purchased significant shareholdings in VAN...you also state "A project at this stage, only requires a managing director with two to three non-execs" - interesting can you please substantiate where you reference this fact as to the correct number of Execs and Non Execs? ....as I believe a company that is going from $123m to $500m plus based on transitioning from an explorer to a miner warrants a minimum of 3 'hands ons' Directors (if not more)..Bogun you have been a poster on the VAN thread for a very long time but you still hold no shares - IS the Exec / Non Exec 'issue' the only thing keeping your wallet shut?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.