VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Ann: Vango Provides Drilling Update at Marymia Gold Project, page-8

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Just finished listening to Bruce and I am rather happy with unconventional approach for several reasons:

1/ He has open mind/ lateral thinking abilities and "knows what he does not know"... unlike some "experts geologists" which
    led me to a huge losses by over spending my money eg looking for 4.5 mln oz which "Chinese miners ill equipped and without
    current High Technology/pumps etc" left below the water table, and they will find them "no problem"...

The Chinese were much smarter ... left nothing for "experts" who left me as a shareholder high and dry... minus LOTS of money...
    they got a job elsewhere and still drilling... I only remember the name to avoid investing with this "expert" again)

2/ There is a strong top 20 (min 65%?) and the management holding is substantial ! and I only invest in companies where
    the management hold substantial amount of shares...

3/ I have been successful with some companies run or influenced by experienced geologist like Ed Eshuy of DEG fame but
    also run by accountants, corporate/finance experts and entrepreneurs (eg Bill Beament was formally a geologist but rather entrepreneur
    and he created the NST success through acquisitions not organic growth/drilling)

4/ importantly Bruce has open mind, thinking logically and whoever is needed to progress to development ... will be hired IMHO

Some examples of experience in case of some companies I was v. successful as a L/T shareholder in the past:

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.