VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Penrice, yes I read the reports, yes the past has Many regrets...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Penrice, yes I read the reports, yes the past has Many regrets and occurrences that seriously damaged reputation and value, no question about that, its nearly been over for everyone a number of times. The fundamental difference is as Ive said before started with new management, yeah theres debt, yeah spending in the past has shall we say not been in everyones interest. But thats the past and theres nothing we can do about it, nothing at all. So what else is there to do?, constantly bang on about Frank and his cronies and poor decisions and spending? yeah you could but to what end? in the end you just have to say it Was a train wreck and even giving it a thought does nothing.

Moving on, there is now a great team in place who drew a line in the sand and fixed immediately what could be done and worked damn hard ever since to turn this around, and turn around it has. Im so confident Ive expanded my holdings to where Im very happy with my lot and Very happy with the plan moving into mining. I should say here Ive worked in exploration (ERA/ NT) and mining construction (BMD/ Holcim) and have first hand experience at what goes on.

Speaking of reading reports I was going through Superiors last night and came across this little gem. Measured and Proven is errrr rather blank...looks like the well is running dry..your thoughts? also Superiors recovery is stated at 84% or thereabouts....thats errr rather low...

https://www.superior-gold.com/assets/mineral-reserves-and-resources/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.