VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Minimizing VAN loss of 50% of K2/PHB/K1 to Superior for Superior...

1. 366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Minimizing VAN loss of 50% of K2/PHB/K1 to Superior for Superior $3mm CAPEX investment per tenement, by stating K2 project only 7% of VAN reserves is laughable. Remind me of fox reaction in Aesop fable "fox and the grapes" where fox couldn't reach high enough to eat grapes from the vine so fox said to himself he didn't want grapes anyway since they taste bad! K2/PHB/K1 is fully permitted to production, both the high grade underground mine at K2 as well as the 5 new pits permitted by Barrrick at PHB in 2005. This project is on 2 tenements, per approved mining plan, potentially more depending if the strike of gold mineralization which run for 2km roughly ssw to nne go onto additional tenements to sw.VAN best intercept to date, a shallow 103gpt gold over 7m, is inside one of phb open pits. K2/k1 historically produced about 100k oz gold for Resolute and imo there is little doubt that well designed drill program once all historic core digitized by ET and his geo team at Superior will add huge ounces to existing resource at K2/phb/k1.
    Last edited by Petersburggray: 10/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.