VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Kori: "However your too late" Well I'm not quite so sure, due to...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Classic,mademyday...comparing"MalcolmwithKerryPacker"
    Howeveryou'retoolate,the"Bondy'momentwithsteroids++"hascomeandgone:

• In2016VANhadpurchasedanassetfromDAUforlessthanAUD$9MthatnowhasaJORCvalueofaminimumof$2.5Bwithlessthan3%ofthetenementsmeasured!

Butifyouarerightandthe"Bondy"memestrikesagainwhydon'tyouencourageyourselfandothersontheDAUHCthreadtopurchaseDAUscriptsothattogetherwithVAN(DAU'slargestshareholder)wecanallshareontheupsideifyourpredictioncomestrue
    Kori: "However your too late"

Well I'm not quite so sure, due to Vin's posts I decided to do some due diligence and looked at the VANGO and ORD relationship, seems like there has been quite a few "Bondy" moments in the past. Some interesting history, Copper Flats, Supplejack, West Wyalong, Alpha Crown, Laos, K2 and K2 DFS, perhaps this time you / VAN will get it right Kori?

"JORC value of a minimum of $2.5bill"

Only an accountant could possibly come up with a number like that, no mining professional would embarrass themselves with that kind of valuation for the project as it stands. Just you can get a more realistic idea of what a company may pay for a target in the current environment why don't you have a look at the recent Shandong Gold Mining Company's T/O for TMAC Resources. I'll give you a few hints' 3.5mill oz of gold @ an average grade of 6.5g/t, 15 year LOM and an operational plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.