G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Ann: Variation of Balama Share Sale Agreement, page-20

1. 9,354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 857
    I think we know a man! I think h is a qualified trained unicorn handler. Its all in the marketing

We'll also get the unicorns to eat and poo coffee beans and get that market as well. After all there is fewer unicorns than civet cats so it will be at a even greater premium price . The unicorn coffee will be the most expensive in world. We can gold leaf each bean just for exclusivity.
    Gotta diversify after all. More sub companies we create more opportunity to claim pay and fees from each one and have inter company loans. Those pesky shareholders will never see through this plan.

Did you know I can train a unicorn to sniff out truffles and rubies ! It's true I tell ya.!!! Unicorn truffles Co is now in business and so are my unicorn ruby sniffers . Unicorn breeding will boom as once others see this business they are going to want to be part of the franchise model and our stud unicorns price will skyrocket

Next idea is a candle . If a "smells like my Vag ina candle" can go for $75 just think how much "smells like a unicorn vag ina" would go for. Hell everyone would want to know what it smells like. Unfortunately someone has beat us to the unicorn perfume and unicorn fart lip gloss but ya never know they might be a seller so we can corner the market.

This NXE is the perfect vehicle - where else would you find such gullible potential shareholder as on this unfortunate register? ooops that wrong I can probably name 10 other shells that aren't actually officially shells ( shareholders just don't know it yet) with a whole spread of gullibles on the register . Some aren't so gullible as ripped off and shafted might be closer terminology.

sadly this train wreck that still has momentum . Amazing or should I say shocking. People can still get burnt some more. They really are trying to get the last bit of unicorn milk out of it.

Going after Corbus - and good ol' mate going after himself with a different hat on seriously???? Is this now a indemnity insurance pay out play and should I load up because we all know indemnity insurance companies are such a soft touch.?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.