NDO 0.00% 92.0¢ nido education limited

Correct in that they'll supply no information that is not...

1. 6,351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Correct in that they'll supply no information that is not required under ASX listing rules eg, presentations or any other type of "window dressing" stuff, etc.
    We may see something like that in support of the BCP offer, but I'm guessing not, as with the poor rate of acceptances going through, mgmt might now be a little concerned about shareholders attitude toward them....and so they should be!

However, under the rules governing Australian (ASX) publicly listed companies, they are still required to provide updates to the market on any material information that may affect the sp, and any other info that is prescribed, eg financial stmts etc.

Under these provisions I still expect to see an ann for the spud date on Gobi, although they may not issue it until the event is almost upon us. No matter that anyway, there'll still be plenty of people here keeping an eye on the Lundin website.

The "director incentive bonus stocks being in the money" is a big joke alright...based purely on the sp and them taking credit for all the "hard work" they did to get it there...they have no SHAME...absolutely DISGRACEFUL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $209.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55739 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 21270 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.