RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Realm have already stated they are restricted from raising...

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Realm have already stated they are restricted from raising capital under the takeover bid AND and also due to ASX rules.

The restrictions started when the bid was announced (lasting 3 months), unless the ASX grant relief (and I can't currently see them doing this).
    There are also restrictions in place under the bid that last until the bid fails, lapses or is withdrawn.

There won't be a capital raising by Realm any time soon.

My take on this is as follows

- Taurus has extended the bid, even though it is still 11 days until it's original expiry.
    - This has been done, in my opinion, to provide certainty to those other companies currently looking at the books and considering an alternative proposal
    - Taurus have not increased the bid
    - Taurus know the 90c offer will be unsuccessful
    - Taurus have not increased the bid because they want to see what happens with the 3rd parties looking at the books.
    - Taurus, in my opinion, will be happy to sell to a 3rd party if they can get a price they are happy with, as opposed to purchasing and running the mine themselves.

My opinion is Taurus want this finalised by June 30, so they can make their books look good for the end of the financial year.

I await the next announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.