AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Variation of Takeover Bid, page-119

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I don't hold so have no agenda here, I read more out of interest than anything. I sold to Gina, made a small loss overall but hey, that's life and I've already made that back in other investments. I hope everyone holding gets what they are after and those that have sold, like me, can be happy with their decision and move on. However, what I observe is that people are happy to talk upside but the second anyone suggests anything other than upside, they're accused of downramping and evidence is demanded to support their opinion. This is a forum, by its nature, a medium for discussion. Discussion has two sides, just like the market. For risk there is reward. For up, there is down. I personally think the two guys you mention bring a healthy balance to an otherwise very rose coloured discussion. At the end of the day, everyone needs to do their own research and draw their own conclusions, but petty accusations of downramping because someone's opinion isn't aligned to yours adds no value to anyone. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.