AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Ann: Variation of Takeover Bid, page-223

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Must be pretty desperate to buy 50c worth of stock onmarket!
    Hoggys patience and scorching flipper has stumped another dummy!

upload_2018-9-21_16-14-24.jpeg

Where are the downramping umpires/policemen?

On years here we have been told total crap on here, and have been berated, abused and pressured by comments that AGO was dead, will close its doors in days, had too much debt, cant pay its bills, breached its bond terms, needed handouts from workers and government, had a flawed high cost business model of trucking ore, high costs, low margins, marginal producer, stranded tenements etc etc etc ad nauseum

Who stopped any of you downrampers from berating and humiliating us for years,
    the fact that there are so many of us left is actually amazing!

Yet now its 4.3c and held 92% by 2 great aussie Billionaires who went through what AGO battlers went through and much worse. I dont think Gina or twiggy spent $360M cash on AGO paper scrip for nothing,
    Im sure they dont agree with any of these downramp comments & plan to make a motza from AGO like the others did before.

Last Q was a +$2M profit after ITDA, with extra Li income should be better, the bottom line figures are now irrelevant imho. Its all about what can the roy hill crew do to turn the 1% margin into a roy hill margin of 25% and we all know what that means, rail transport, cut costs and economies of scale.

I ask the nonholding downrampers on here - Dont play the moral high ground by telling us tortured souls on here what to do, we know plenty enough already, years and years of it actually!

thats why I STILL hold LONG & HOLD STRONG!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 21/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.