ARS 0.00% 4.9¢ alt resources limited

"Alt Resources: Highly active WA gold exploration and...

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845

"Alt Resources:

Highly active WA gold exploration and development Company.
    Acquired rights to the historic Bottle Creek gold mine in Nov 2017. Located near several tier-one operating mines in the Goldfields. Focused on growing Resources to bring Mt Ida back into production.

Rapidly Growing Resources:
    Alt has grown its Resource base at Mt Ida to 406,000oz Au and 3,780,000oz Ag¹.
    The Company has recently drilled 149 RC holes for 7,586m and 5 diamond holes for 859m. A further 2,500m RC program to commence at VB North and Shepherds Bush in November 2019.
    A resource upgrade is planned for Q1-2020.

Transitioning to Production:
    Management is focused on establishing a centralized production hub at Mt Ida to bring it back into production.
    A Scoping study completed in May 2019 demonstrates a financially robust and technically low risk mining operation.
    In the interim, management plan to commence small scale mining at Tim’s Find to generate cashflow for the Company.

Low Capex Advantage:

Approximately $15-20 million in sunk capital from previous mining at Bottle Creek.
    Existing mining infrastructure reduces dilution and creates a faster
    path to production.

Attractive Valuation:
    Alt trades at $22 EV/oz compared with a sample of eight Goldfields
    peers trading at an average of $76 EV/oz. See page 11 for details.
    Silverlake Resource’s (ASX:SLR) recent bid for Egan Street
    Resources (ASX:EGA) values their 454,000oz at $156 EV/oz¹.
    Despite rapid progress, Alt trades at a significant discount to peers."

So EGA and EAR were taken over by serious producers and investors are still exposed to the potential gains...
    OBM and GMD went up in price 100% approx already without "T/O premium"

Which other gold developer company of ARS' potential you can buy now on ASX for $33 M approx???
    Show me better prospect and I will sell my shares to Aurenne and buy into the better prospect tomorrow! (and I give up on all the other potential not mentioned including predictions of the best analyst that price of gold will reach up to US $15 000 p/oz and silver US$50 p/oz within next few years)...

I will rather keep "my company" and get a serious offer of local producers with professional management too! IMHO/DYOR:

Existing Mining Infrastructure:
    Approximately $15-20 million in mining infrastructure on site providing low capex advantage.
    Infrastructure includes:
    Roads: Mt Ida is accessed via sealed and all weather gravel roads.

Power: Power is accessible via an onsite diesel generator.

Water: Potable water is accessible via existing bore fields.

Communications: The site has access to the NBN providing fast internet and phone services.

Airstrip: Mt Ida has an airstrip located onsite.

Tailings Dams: The project has two existing tailings dams plus approval for a third.

Exploration Camp: An established exploration camp with modern amenities is located onsite.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.