RHK 5.33% 80.0¢ red hawk mining limited

There is a chance that this could be history repeating itself...

1. 1,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 961
    There is a chance that this could be history repeating itself again....

Remember that just prior to the BFS being released by FMS in June 2015, Todd wandered in (3 weeks earlier) and made a play for FMS. This prevented the BFS from ever being released.

Well, consider if the IER actually has something of substance... - Imagine 'something bizarre' for example like "The PIOP has 1.4 billion tonnes of iron ore which we value at a minimum $1/tonne" therefore value of PIOP ~$1.4 billion....

It won't be published like this of course, however this valuation could at the very least be seen to be at least that - Subsequent it should re-rate the SP significantly upwards... Who would not want that to happen?? Only one majority shareholder that I can think of that want to take control of PIOP...

There's a chance that FMS SH could again face a similar fate whereby Todd attempt another takeover play maybe by offering an (still offensive) offer of say 25c/share.....

Now this would not get all holders over the line but may increase Todd holding and wouldn't cost them much.... If it got some momentum and they raised it to 40c... then anything could potentially happen... but they won't get my holding...

I don't think Todd will want the release of an IER without making another tilt for full control probably after they wear SH down over a few more weeks...

Just one lazy conspiracy theory....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
-0.045(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $159.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 80.0¢ $809 1.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4542 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 10587 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.