RHK 0.00% 83.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Ann: Variation to Loan Facility and Subscription Agreement, page-53

1. 1,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    There is only one way forward to make all parties happy and that is a reasonable up front payment, not to much so Todd won’t pay and not too little that s/h will refuse, something sensible, and then a royalty payment scheme that is the same as the W/A government will receive, for the entire life of mine, the upfront payment should be enough for shareholders and Todd to be happy, the royalty payment would not be considered unreasonable if the same as W/A tax, then Todd can do whatever deal they want with whomever they wish, our shares would be a long term investment for those interested, I believe anything other than this offer will end up with a stalled deal and possibly care and maintenance, if we really look at the bottom line, do we want a deal or not, I know I do, but not the type Todd are offering, our deal has to be water tight, no smart arse wriggle room for back room lawyers, I do think this deal would work for the majority of s/h including OCJ, if anyone would else would like to add to my suggestions please go ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $165.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 83.0¢ $10.06K 12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5386 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 2966 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.