ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 222 Posts.
    re: Ann: VAST EXPLORATION TARGET DEFINED - PA... In this announcement the company said they intend to "fast track " the permitting of the prospect and other aspects of the project...Typically it would be a 4 - 6 month process so i assume "fast tracking" would probably mean within 3 months for the permit.

To come up with a JORC compliant inferred resource statement all depends how much money they want to spend... 5 new drill holes under 8,000 feet each could be finished and analysed within a couple months...might cost about $200 k per hole . 2 or 3 holes would be cheaper, faster, but would produce a lesser Jorc tonnage. Each hole can be used to infer a tonnnage based off an 8 square mile radius from the drill hole...ie. 5000 acres per hole. More info on the consistancy of the potash beds could be obtained thru seismic tests, but more time and more cost involved.

Feasibility study has probably already commenced, bit hard to complete without a Jorc resource confirmed, but if they are fast tracking it you would think, max 6 months for something to be finalised. Might cost $500 k or thereabouts for a quality piece of work and additional data to go into it.

So 3 to 6 months should see some real progress on these milestones if they are serious about fasttracking the whole project. Working on where the additional funding is coming from or confirmation of a JV partner would be a good sign in this time frame as well.

I noticed a director bought more shares yesterday , 50,000 at 10 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.