IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

The embargo on the AACR poster has lifted. It's fairly...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    The embargo on the AACR poster has lifted. It's fairly straight-forward to understand that the data is from December 2023 as that is when the abstract was submitted. My question is if new data is to be presented on Wednesday, then why would it have not been released to the market today? I'm not sure if it makes sense to release 5-month old data on Monday and then released up-to-date data on Wednesday.

Imugene can cut data at any time, and LC has explained that it is resource-consuming and slows trials down. She has also explained that data cuts will coincide with major cancer conferences and that she "doesn't want to steal anyone's thunder" - this remark is obviously referring to the esteemed Professor Yuman Fong. I believe presenting data to December 2023 is in fact intentional, as it means a larger body of more recent / progressed cohort / higher dose data to be presented when the time is right. As many have pointed out, the removal of words such as "may", "potential", "further investigation" and the insertion of "the ability to control various cancer types previously resistant to other treatment options" speaks volumes. The wording is resolute. We might have to wait a bit longer but all signs are pointing to data amassed throughout the early stages of 2024 to be spectacular. Imugene is signalling what many of us have come to strongly believe - that CF33 is the real deal and it works.

Hard data is what we need, and hard data will come. But for now, for those who are smart enough to join the dots and brave enough to back themselves financially, a monumental shift in cancer treatment (and a generational investment opportunity) feels like it in on the cusp.

GLTAH, DYOR. Chur. opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.