IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Ann: VAXINIA and HER-Vaxx featured at the AACR Annual Meeting, page-165

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I’ll try not to concern you in the future (are you the shareholder thought police?). You seem to think that genuine shareholders can’t have concerns or listen to different perspectives (even if they turn out to be wrong), and that shareholders should just blindly accept what company PR says as gospel? Certainly if you don’t trust a company you shouldn’t be invested, but I’m not close to that point.

What I meant by my post was that some of what Mason posts makes sense to me. I’m not saying he’s right and CF-33 is doomed to fail, just that at face value he has presented something that may have some merit. Of course it may not, but I haven’t had an opportunity yet to consider it further. It may be that he has framed things in a particular way to suit his narrative, or left things out which may be pertinent. It’s your view that his post is deliberately misleading or internally coherent, and it may well be but you seem to be placing a lot of weight on the CR, and that is one patient.

I’m just open to a range of views, which I don’t think you are. You have latched on to one aspect of Mason’s post which you think shows he is full of BS, but haven’t bothered to engage with any of the rest of it. You’ve dismissed it based on one comment. That’s ok, you’re not obliged to refute him point by point, but from reading your contributions here I doubt you could. Just my view, we all have opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.