IMU 5.33% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Hi Mason,Thankyou for putting the time in and posting your...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    Hi Mason,

Thankyou for putting the time in and posting your analysis.

You often talk about "Cytotoxic agents". That is a substance that kills cells, inclusive of cancer cells. And although CF33 as an oncolytic virus loosely fits that definition. Its fair to say cytotoxic agents, and your understanding of how they best work is aligned to chemical compounds that have a specific mechanism of action in how they kill biological cells. Which would fundamentally differ to the mechanism of action in how a virus kills a cell.

The mechanism of action for a virus to kill a cell. 1) Is to infect it. 2) Replicate within it. 3) And lastly bust the cell open. (There are secondary mechanisms of action. With the virus trigging an immune system response. For simplicity, we'll assume its the virus doing all the heavy lifting for now).
    These serious of events are not spontaneous and require time.
    On one trajectory you have how fast the virus can replicate, and find and infect new host cells
    One the other you have how fast is the cancer replicating and dividing.
    It may very well be a case, there is a critical mass of virus required from the outset, and or a critical density of cancerous cells to allow CF33 to be effective in treating cancer.

From the limited data we have we can only answer two basic questions.

Is the virus is replicating in and infecting cancerous tissue - Yes
    Is the virus is showing a strong safety profile and not causing harm to the patients - Yes

As to how effective the virus is regarding controlling and killing cancer. In my opinion, its too early to tell.
    The only trend I could see in my analysis was IT patients appeared to be fairing better then IV patients. So it would appear the virus wont seek out cancer (it may stumble upon it by chance), and it best delivered direct to the source.

It troubles me we haven't seen any more strong outcomes from CF33 to date. And that the one Complete Response could very well be a statistical anomaly and or only limited to Bile Duct cancer.

IMO, DYOR, Not Advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 6.8¢ $2.847M 40.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 266411 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 1022995 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 6.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 6.8¢ 19590616
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.