IMU 0.00% 7.1¢ imugene limited

From what I could see in the earlier cohorts. 100 days seems to...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    From what I could see in the earlier cohorts. 100 days seems to be the period of time they are expecting to see some clinical benefit. After that they are leaving the trial. Or if the achieved stable disease or partial response they are continuing at > 100 days.

I was really hoping for a new data cut to see how cohort 4 tracked to the initial group, to help get a better picture for what's going on inside patients. The December cut of data was too soon to make any determinations for cohort 4. So we really only have the first 3 cohorts to analyse, which are at fairly low dosages.

Sadly most investors here are still too naive after coming through the Hervaxx experience.

Its simply not sufficient for CF33 to be safe in humans and have some clinical benefit to control and kill cancer. (As Hervaxx did). Using Leslies words CF33 needs to obliterate cancer to get it into a registrational trial and attract sufficient investment dollars, to see it through to the market.

My growing concern is how effective is CF33 at spreading through out cancerous cells.

Not the best analogy. But we are hoping the replication and a new infection rate is like that of splitting U 238 in an atomic bomb. One neutron in to 3 neutron out, creating an exponential chain reaction and explosion of new cancer killing virus so there is no where to hide. However if it the ability to spread is more akin to U 238 in a civilian power plant. It may not be sufficiently potent to replicate and infect at the required velocity to stamp out and control the cancer.

Time will tell I guess...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.222M 16.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 942474 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 200000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6985767
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.