IMU 1.96% 5.0¢ imugene limited

@Sirbrighton“Your investment is basically dead money, earning...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    @Sirbrighton

“Your investment is basically dead money, earning zip and could be at risk.”

Any money on any stock anywhere, is at risk at any time. Yes, certainly with any bio-tech stock, money is certainly at arguably higher risk, and yes, right now it is earning zip. These are obvious statements which do not present anything new to the argument. Investors in bio-tech are usually very well aware of the risks, and take these risks one would hope, after doing their own due diligence, well read research, and being self aware of their risk tolerance. My reasoning as to their persistent investment in IMU, could be to do with the enormous upside potential that comes with that higher risk.

You sold out with a small loss, and that is because you made a decision based on your own risk tolerance and doing your own due diligence. We all have free will. It is an amazing thing living in a democracy, where you can invest and make decisions by yourself. If we fail, it is on us. BUY/HOLD/SELL. It is that simple.

”Investors need to way up their patience with IMU.”

Those investors still holding here, I take it have already weighed up their patience and made their decisions. Whatever they choose to do is on them. Whatever I decide to do is on me. I never ever take advice from anybody on Hotcopper. Neither should anybody else for that matter. I would hope that HC participants simply like to be on these threads as a means of sharing their common interest in the stock markets. That is my reason for being here. I’m certainly not here to take on advice and be swayed either way because somebody thinks my investment is at risk.

Reasoned debate is welcome here. I read the posts of those who contribute in a more negative leaning regarding IMU. I will call out and comment on those posters however, who it appears are making an overly concerted effort to hammer down on a company where it is not warranted and/or has opinions or provides what they claim to be evidence based argument, that is simply not based on fact, or is just a guess disguised as qualified analysis.

Good luck @Sirbrighton with your other investments.

GLTAH
    Last edited by Gajet: 14/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $365.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $896.1K 17.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 5978561 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 299041 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.