IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: VAXINIA and HER-Vaxx featured at the AACR Annual Meeting, page-220

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Well I guess I am one of Masons mates referred to. Part of the Cabal perhaps. Both W1lson and Outlander have questioned Masons motivations. I dont know why he posts. Looking at it from my perspective I would guess the following influences him.

1. He is a dietitian and biotech investor, so interested in health, medicine, cancer and share investing.

2. He is invested in RAC which is also developing cancer therapy.

3. He has owned shares in IMU in the past.

4. He sold out when his research indicated the shares were overvalued for the potential of its then leading drug candidate. The share values then fell, probably due to disappointment a commercial deal did not eventuate.

Seems logical to me he would research and post on IMU. I cant see anything nefarious about it, perhaps you could imagine it was a clever cover story to increase credibility?

I have been on these IMU threads since around August 2023, Mason14s has been the most sophisticated "downramp" posts I have seen on here. Though in my opinion they are not polished and are open to criticism. I cant image them inspiring much fear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.