IMU 7.27% 5.1¢ imugene limited

First off, my sincere gratitude to knowledgeable and patient imu...

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    First off, my sincere gratitude to knowledgeable and patient imu holders in tackling the more technical aspects of the trials in progress.
    I have learn edmuch.
    We have to be watchful over the ever subtle ways the focus of discussions are shifted towards second guessing imu's trial progress, such as chances of failure, FAILURE! the way progress is being, assessed, the methods of measurements, deriving estimates, percentages, conclusions from previous trials or studies, zooming in on chances of FAILURE!
    Bombardment of statistics. They all sound so convincing to a layperson.
    So......
    Let's cut to the chase, IMU is doomed to fail and you will lose all your investments!
    All the while with NO skin in the game, but maybe earning grudging respects for the efforts and seemingly logical steps.

By the way, even i can see flaws in some of the logic and presumptions and leaps in the chain of claims.
    I don't buy it.

Not to excuse IMU's less than stellar communication btw.

Imagine the potential destabilisation from stone throwers in this highly technical industry and volitile macros. What the damage it could cost or derailment of a very important medical trials in progress.

Many important advances in the past might not have been made if social media existed.

Anyhoo, sticking my ignorant head out 'cos I believe it needs to be pointed out.

GLTASH.
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $1.762M 34.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 673000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 885816 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.