IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

@NicwaaRe your email responseIt was a great thing you did...

1. 1,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 734
    @Nicwaa

Re your email response

It was a great thing you did seeking input on this from the only relevant authority available. Despite the fact there is no intended commenting on HC in the email reply, very understandable IMO, it is quite obvious to me, that there is too much fluff and bluster making its way into these threads, and HC readers invested in IMU should as many of us have pointed out on numerous occasions, only ever get their research for decision making from the horse’s mouth so to speak. If any further understanding is needed, yes, there is some thoughtful and interesting topic discussion here amongst more knowledgeable posters, but that is basically all HC is. A discussion forum, NOT an expert panel selected to analyse complicated scientific data. Research what you can from professional sources as best you can, and from IMU’s own site.

This response received by @Nicwaa justifies the need for investors to do what works for them based on their own research and understanding.

This also clearly identifies that there is insufficient data available to assess efficacy and therefore NOBODY here on HC can truly state they can provide any of us with worthwhile analysis at this time.

GLTAH. Onward.

I am quite satisfied with my investment. Good luck to all with yours smile.png
    Last edited by Gajet: 15/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.