IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

I didn’t really see anything new in the abstract about HER-Vaxx...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1683
    I didn’t really see anything new in the abstract about HER-Vaxx so unless there is an updated overall survival timeframe provided in the poster, then no I don’t think there is anything worth mentioning. It’s on par with Herceptin but with less side effects, less treatment days (an injection every few months vs an 1-1.5hr intravenous infusion every few weeks) and a much lower overall cost. On the downside, since the Herceptin patent expiry the anti-HER2 market has become very crowded with biosimilars and ADCs, and the HER-Vaxx phase 2 clinical trials were cut short due to the difficulty in enrolling patients.

We are very much at the point where business potential becomes the focus rather than the science potential. The HER-Vaxx patents cover until 2036, so there’s a 12 year window from here to run registrational trials, obtain approvals and make some money. So, still plenty of time but the window will start closing rapidly within a few years once you take into account phase 3 trials may take a few years and someone may want at least 10 years of exclusivity in the market to allow time to take market share due to the crowding.

If there is a path forward for HER-Vaxx, it will be more likely be via a sale or licensing agreement to a BP in Asia.

Personally, I have low expectations of HER-Vaxx making it into the market although I would still very much like to see that happen and am happy to accept it may be a bonus rather than a primary objective so to speak, if for no other reason than to avoid disappointment. If nothing else, a sale or licensing agreement for HER-Vaxx with upfront and milestone payments may avoid the need for more capital raises and/or allow IMU to progress the remainder of the pipeline quicker.

I’m sure there will be others who say I’m dreaming and need to forget about HER-Vaxx while there will be others who would say it’s 100% still in play. I feel if we don’t have an answer by the end of the year then it will most likely be the former rather than the latter.
    Last edited by Jase99: 08/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.