IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Hi Odds & Evens, @Odds&EvensI hope you are traveling well in...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604

Hi Odds & Evens, @Odds&Evens

I hope you are traveling well in that beautiful city of yours.

I agree with you completely ... “a treatment option for advanced cancer” is a very clear statement. It’s not ‘a possible’ or ‘a potential’, it is a ‘treatment option’ ... no ‘ifs’, no ‘buts’.

Reading your last paragraph, I think you are suggesting that we may see a ‘joint statement’ from the FDA and IMU? If this is not what you meant then I have misunderstood and would apologise. Is this what you mean?

If this is what you did intend, then I would be surprised to see any ‘joint statement’. This is not how I would expect the FDA to make an announcement.

Now, what could happen, if Yuman, or whoever, were to announce a positive and stunning update, we could see IMU quickly release correspondence they had received from the FDA. This could happen if they had already been in consultation around a new expansion trial, or if something amazing was occurring around the higher dosing in the MAST trial. And of course, this would land without warning.

Having said that, I would not expect the FDA to comment on the availability of the treatment before a registrational trial was well underway. I could be wrong ... because IMU is operating at the very pointy end of the ‘cutting edge’ of science, and we are talking about a cure for solid cancers. This is obviously uncharted waters.

Hi Learner, @MrLearner

I hope you are still traveling well also, I know you have had your challenges.

I’m sure Dave, Jov, myself and a few others will certainly look to unpack the implications of whatever is announced ... to the best of our abilities. As I have mentioned before, we do have at least two oncologists ‘following’ these threads. They rarely post, but when they do, they show a very clear understanding of the processes.

Anyway, I’m just hoping we have something to unpack soon, and I hope its stunning. In my opinion, it really could be mind-blowing.

All opinion only, of course.

Last edited by Outlander2: 08/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.229M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 707803 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 172396 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6411396
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.