EGR 4.55% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Page 12 - In regards to Ecograf's Kwinana Facility." Long term...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Page 12 - In regards to Ecograf's Kwinana Facility.
    " Long term feed stock agreement with TechnoGrafit"

So Ecograf are going to source graphite from Technografit for Kwinana?
    So Ecograf are going to source graphite from a German company who more than likely source the graphite from China, India or Brazil, then process it in Kwinana and then send to either North America, Europe or Asia?
    Is this the feedstock that was used to calculate the pre tax NPV for the stage 2, 20000 tpa Kwinana facility?

From page 16 onwards: Natural Graphite Business - Epanko
    There is no mention of Epanko supplying the feedstock for Ecograf's Kwinana facility. They mention that the natural flake will supply European, Asian and North American companies such as ThyssenKrupp. That seems reasonable; Graphite sourced from Tanzania that would go straight to say Europe, then processed into PSG there, then on to Anode makers ect. As opposed to graphite from Tanzania to Perth, then back to Europe or wherever.
    All this just makes me question the viability of the Kwinana facility? Why not just focus on Epanko, then a European facility or vice versa? If the graphite was sourced locally (Australia) I could understand the viability of Kwinana.

Any input or answers would be much appreciated, cheers and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $3.474K 34.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6350 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 31545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.