VR1 4.76% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

"What about the point that mondy only posted the cons and not...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "What about the point that mondy only posted the cons and not the pros about the company, so how was that a balanced overview, but obviously you didn't see that point." -English? Lol
    - I never said he posted a balanced over view?. He provided a negative analysis, to which you replied with pitbull nonsense. Personal attacks only, I see a pattern with everything you've said here.

"And how do screenshots in this instance prove the point, another objective opinion, I see?" *I assume you meant subjective here or is that my comprehension lacking again?
    - Read Mondy's post, then read the screenshotted tweets. They share the same OBJECTIVE analysis. They also show he isn't just having a random crack for no reason on hot copper. He has clearly been monitoring the forums to see if anything of value is added, or if anyone can answer his questions, but hey, when you cant answer the hard questions, just start barking.

"So if I was critiquing a company that I didn't own shares in ( which I would never do since it isn't my business), I would look at both the pros and cons and balance it up."
    - Bit of a conundrum this one. What you're saying doesn't match your actions. Mondy accepted the other side of the story (the pro's when provided by TenX) and then gave quite a logical rebuttal. Again, accepting both sides and starting the discussion so he could "balance it up". Then yet again the barking started. YOU don't want to hear the cons and you don't want to "balance it up", you want to sit here and argue. I'm more than happy to listen avidly while you describe more of the "pro's" you speak of, please elaborate so we can move into some sort of productive discussion again. I am being genuine when I say that.

"So I ask what is the objective here"
    -The objective is to start a discussion around VR1 regarding exactly what was outlined in the initial post? Do you ever stop to think people posting with what sounds like a negative sentiment are curious? Why does it have to be some sort of conspiracy theory? Again, it goes back to being a hypocrite. Happy to shut down people with personal insults after not hearing what you want to hear? Did Mondy get personal or was it just a good discussion before the barking?
    - Say you are right and there is some sort of ulterior motive, you really think one post is enough to drive the share price down? Laughable

I look forward to your thoughts on why people who are currently sitting on the fence should enter a position now.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $5.447K 266.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 888723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 132049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.