VR1 0.00% 2.1¢ vection technologies ltd

I’ll humour you @flatspin, because I enjoy stock discussion...

1. 5,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5045
    I’ll humour you @flatspin, because I enjoy stock discussion (whether I hold or not) so long as the views are sensible and backed up with reason and logic. The simple reason I didn’t note any ‘pros’ is simply because my initial post was a commentary on the recent price action of the company (and what may have caused it, directly or indirectly). Look at the chart I posted – how is one supposed to pull something positive out of that?

TenX in response then posted what he believes is the positive side of the company story. Fair enough to him, but I’ve already posted above why I don’t think a) a cash balance or b) huge projected revenue/TCV numbers are really a ‘pro’ in my view. As for the All Technology Index (XTX), this is a red herring – there are heaps of companies in this index (76 at present), some good, some really bad. Considering that companies like Sezzle, Splitit, IOUpay, DW8, Nuix are in there tells you all you need to know about whether inclusion in the index is really something to crow about. Lastly – the global partnerships piece. This will be great if they can actually monetize one or more of these partnerships. The next few quarterly 4C’s will reveal all. But if the promised earnings don’t flow through, whilst disappointing it wouldn’t exactly be the first microcap saying something like “we’ve partnered with Microsoft/Mastercard/Tesla/[insert big company here]” but who have failed to deliver actual dollars in the bank. I don’t know what the outcome will be, perhaps they will absolutely shoot the lights out and make all of you rich – but the market certainly isn’t taking this view. So in short, when I look at this company, I struggle to see the upside. FWIW, the only reason I posted today is because I saw the announcement about the IR partnership and felt like it was a continuation of an unhappy theme on this stock. Understand if the bulls don’t like my view, feel free to ignore if you like. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $10.88K 542.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 684876 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1284899 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.