VR1 4.76% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

@mondyinvest it works perfectly fine. It's quite straightforward...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    @mondyinvest it works perfectly fine. It's quite straightforward dont worry about it.

I agree, key words being "accelerate" and "aggressive".

Having said that, if revenue trajectory continues into the next 4C at current rates, that will speak for itself.

They need to demonstrate their ability to acquire, integrate and scale with their prior acquisitions to give confidence of success going forward, if acquisition based growth is their strategy.

To me they can show/prove this by having continued impressive revenue growth this/next quarter, in which case growing expenses and maybe even growing losses may not be an issue? If revenue growth is impressive enough that is. Because it will demonstrate their ability to execute their current strategy well by acquiring and scaling.

Either that or a small increase in revenue but a significant decrease in expenses. To the point where you could hope cash burn decreases and makes that money available for acquisitions. But for the reasons you gave above to do with acquisitions, I think this could prove difficult. They could also do cash/share based payments, as another option.

If they can't prove either of the above, then further acquisitions and integration of businesses will continue to generate losses and you will have to ask yourself where will the money to fund this be coming from?

This situation and potential outcomes would be far easier to judge if we had more specifics. E.g Margins for the headsets, one off payments/subscription based payments, progress in each vertical, progress on Webex? Etc. Etc.

I do hope they kick goals with this next quarterly, but for me its just too hard to predict at the current time. I feel there will be a strong reaction by the market either way. As long as the proof is there I dont mind waiting and paying the higher share price IF the report gives confidence (this is a point i would like to highlight to people who constantly ask the "why are you here you dont hold?" Nonsense). The numbers will tell all.

A LOT appears to revolve around trusting the team to execute, as a few people here demonstrate. But with current information (or lack there of?) and the cap raise circumstances, I'm left on the fence for now. Happy to wait and watch until after more information is available.

Goodluck.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4242/4242023-7cbcc66f4d9ed29f788d160f514c93a8.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $5.447K 266.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 888723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 132049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.