VR1 0.00% 2.3¢ vection technologies ltd

The way this reads to me is confidence inspiring...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    The way this reads to me is confidence inspiring .........

• Vection has completed an initial $330,000 in FrameS bundle sales to DELL OEM Platinum partner JMC Group under the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)

So...............Vection announce this JMC/Dell partnership on 12th Oct then just two days later they have sales dollars incoming..............sure its not millions just yet but its only been a couple of days after all.

I would be expecting more of the same (a steady stream of sales from here) as this is the thin edge of a wedge imo.

• pleased to announce the initial sales of FrameS bundles to DELL OEM Platinum partner JMC Group. This announcement follows on from the global launch of the Company’s first Dell Technologies (DELL) powered Virtual Reality (VR) integrated solution for enterprise, VRONE. (ASX: 12 October 2020).

• JMC partnership agreement was to introduce Vection’s real-time software suite to DELL’s Software and Peripherals (SnP) global sales program

The market should be forward looking on this tech and the possibilities.

So from where I'm sitting this is setting Vection up to shift potential revenue generation into 12th gear via this partnership (among others in the pipe of course)..................wink.png

...............Introduce and sell sell sell our "industry first" solutions thanks...................GLOBAL SALES PROGRAM

• VRONE is a powerful VR-integrated solution for enterprises’ digital future, designed by JMC Group and powered by DELL’s WKS hardware and Vection Technologies’ real-time VR software suite.

• VRONE harnesses the best of DELL’s WKS hardware bringing to market an industry first integrated solution to unlock the full power of VR visualisation for live-streaming and 3D rendering.

The above is all just my two bob, and that's how I see it............(of course I might be well off track so make up your own minds on the possibilities).

Good fortune to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $21.68K 950.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77875 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 76299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ 972710
Last updated 15.38pm 03/05/2024 ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.