VR1 5.26% 2.0¢ vection technologies ltd

Happy weekend all and welcome to all the newcomers! We are the...

1. 77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Happy weekend all and welcome to all the newcomers!
    We are the proud owners of shares in a company currently worth $134m and let's be honest, if you can't see that this is a stock that's going to worth in the billions then look again!

Everyone is talking about the next deal/deals that could be around the corner but we already have the deals that are going to make us - Cisco doesnt do a deal with tiny little VR1 if we don't have the goods, Autodesk doesn't do a deal with VR1 if we don't have the goods, these deals alone could bring in hundreds of millions in recurring revenue for us once adopted, so many small companies try and partner with the big dogs but we are in there with multiple big dogs (WHY) because we have the goods and they need us!!!

With all the Metaverse talk and with the biggest global companies fighting for the lions share of this new way of life, we are set here, our deals are done and more to come will be bonuses from here, it's almost a case of free advertising for us now with Zuckerberg and co all over this!

Now we have other verticals coming left right and centre here and it really feels that management want to have a slice of the whole market, they are delivering big time and no matter what else comes in from here this is so cheap! Management has said that they intend to double revenue so that's 20m+ this year, we will be profitable and I reckon that to come out and say that they know that's a conservative number and they'll blow that out of the park!

In my view, I haven't seen an opportunity like this in a long time hence why I have sold almost everything else to be all in, my gut feel is that we could have $1 in front of the cents we are currently at in no time!

The above is all in my opinion and is not financial advice!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $22.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $6.266K 329.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 155000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 19967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.