VR1 0.00% 0.8¢ vection technologies ltd

Agree BigDan - it has been nice to be able to accumulate what I...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Agree BigDan - it has been nice to be able to accumulate what I call a life changing amount here while we still have the chance, I don’t think this will last much longer.

People that are sitting back waiting for the numbers to drop will miss the first few legs of this multi bagger IMO - that’s their strategy and that’s absolutely fine so good luck to them but for me this company ticks all the boxes and I can’t find enough $$ to continue topping up here. JUST LOOK AT THEIR ANNOUNCEMENTS AND WHAT THEY HAVE IN THE PIPELINE...
    I don’t think the market really understands the game changing potential here, IMO this could be HUGE!!!

I was warned about this company at 5c and then started my DD, once I got my head around this I was like a kid in a candy store thinking about the endless opportunities here, I admit I got FOMO and my initial purchase was at .19c but I was comfortable with that as I thought that’s still CHEAP!!!
    I have been topping up ever since and have brought my average right down to an amount slightly above where it sits now so I am great full for that.

Management are active and doing a great job getting us out there, they are all about us “the share holders” keeping the market informed on their every move and whilst it baffles me that we are sitting this low I am comfortable with leaving my investment in for the long term here.

Green day in the US - hopefully puts a bit of confidence in our market.

As always, Good luck and DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $6.325K 765.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 467343 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4933839 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.