VR1 4.76% 2.2¢ vection technologies ltd

@Klue I have also noticed the similarity in their punctuation...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    @Klue I have also noticed the similarity in their punctuation and content.

@SirAB I think the removal of Bert would have little to no effect on share price, there's other factors driving this downtrend, some are in Vections control and some clearly are well out of their control.

@justbyanose I agree with your comments, in particular I think keeping the CR cash for a "rainy day" may be a wiser move than an acquisition at the current time. Given current conditions I dare say Vection will not have the luxury of raising again above 20c anytime soon, unless the Webex product turns into a cash generating machine, which it may well do (and I hope it does for all the LT holders sake). Vection has demonstrated its ability to purchase and integrate profitable companies, but ultimately they have done this and still weren't CFP last quarter. They have also demonstrated ability to generate more revenue, but also at higher costs. The Webex product appears as though it is the one product that can be scaled to a huge degree without increasing Vections costs? And therefore could be a real company maker, personally I would like to see the uptake of this product and more informed cash flow predictions prior to further acquisitions. With acquisitions come costs, especially in the short term and we have seen how investors currently view non-profitable tech.

The Cisco event gives good opportunity to showcase the product, but will it have an impact on SP? It could, but I also would say that a lot of the current holders of VR1 believe the story and narrative. The BIG money (insto's etc) are unlikely to invest based on "liking the product", ultimately they need to see the $$$$$$ (which I'm happy to admit appears to be increasing, but also appears slightly unpredictable).

None of this should effect investment decisions, I'm quite happily sitting on the fence here for now, this is purely my thoughts and I'm interested to hear others.

Goodluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $24.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $5.447K 266.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 888723 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 132049 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.