VR1 25.0% 0.9¢ vection technologies ltd

Bang on SirAB.As you and Brownlikewood have pointed out these...

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2365
    Bang on SirAB.

As you and Brownlikewood have pointed out these Haters have no clue at all.

Its comical how much time and effort they invest in posting on stocks they have no intention of owning.

You simply can not value or assess a high growth business that is in the early stages of its journey in the same methodology you would for an established value company.

By the time the certainty is here and the risk is gone, the share price of VR1 will be north of $2 IMO.

The reason I and most others here have bought in and continue to hold and even add is because the management team have continued to deliver on their strategy. We understand a brand new start up business like this will take time to win contracts and start generating highly reliable and consistent revenue.

This managment team is already working with some of the largest names in tech/manufacturing/healthcare in the world.

How they keep wining these opportunities I simply cant explain. But the fact that we are already working with the best of the best is enough to keep me here and very interested. I have invested a large amount of my capital here of late and am super excited for the immediate future of this business.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.003(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $175.3K 17.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 780284 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 6500000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.