ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    Very good news.   I was a bit worried that the delays may have meant that some of the terms of the deal were being changed, but not so.   We are now the owners of 60% of  " 15.0Mt @ 6.6g/t Au for 3.2Moz of contained gold, which includes 46% in Indicated Category for 6.9MT @6.74g/t Au for 1.5Moz and 8.1MT @ 6.6g/t Au for 1.7Moz in the Inferred Category".

"The completion of this acquisition and the associated debt funding has been an exhaustive process for the Company, but one well worth the wait and provides the platform for Vector to make the transition into one of Africa’s top gold producers. With an aggressive development strategy mapped out, the team is now eager to focus its resources on completion of the DFS and on undertaking further exploration across the Adidi-Kanga Gold Project area to fully realise the potential that we believe exists. I would like to thank the Vector team and our partners in the DRC for their tireless work and commitment over the past year to finalise this significant transaction, which is a truly remarkable opportunity for all involved" says VEC chairman Gary Castledine.
    and "the company will immediately commence activities on site and on the DFS"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.