IPT 6.25% 1.5¢ impact minerals limited

Ann: Vectoring in at Platinum Springs, page-159

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456

It’s really good to have you back here posting with that level of experiential knowledge with a very focused response, and getting insightful clarity on these matters. I appreciate it, it is very helpful going forward, thanks! The courier’s lost samples were unfortunate, and the 4 missing have been re-sampled, which means having a full dataset of information around PSD02 — going forward that’s a prudent and measured call by the IPT geos — and the extra holes drilled at both Plat Central and Platinum Springs East will only assist further with those determinations. It looks like they reached the full allotment of holes within the current approvals, as well as hitting the planned budgetary requirements, and with an expedited pathway for further drilling, I find it very encouraging that IPT are ploughing forward and doubling down at Broken Hill honing in on those channels and re-entrant structures. I will be delighted to follow up on that link to the magmatic ore deposits in mafic–ultramafic intrusions in WA, as I’ve been looking at some fairly ancient reports from around Broken Hill that have not been very relevant to Platinum Springs.

researching

Ice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $219.0K 14.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2900845 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 911682 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.