VEE 2.92% $1.74 veem ltd

Are you sure they will announce it? I did read this in Damen...

1. 703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Are you sure they will announce it? I did read this in Damen magazine:

“The benefits that the stabilizers offer for both comfort and safety are already being applied to the designs for the next generation of Damen Fast Crew Suppliers,” he continued. “Our new FCS 7011 will feature the larger VEEM VG1000SD unit, which will achieve a roll reduction of up to 70% in 2.5m significant wave heights.”

VEEM Chairman Brad Miocevich, who attended the trials, added; “The performance of the VG260SDs were absolutely as predicted and exceeded Damen’s expectations. We are very excited to receive Damen’s confirmation that they would now like to proceed to the purchase phase and confirm commercial requirements and delivery dates for us to supply VEEM’s largest gyrostabilizer, the VG1000SD, for the new Damen FCS 7011.”

https://magazine.damen.com/markets/...-access-on-damens-fcs-5009-to-the-next-level/

that was end of August

and this one too:

A recently-upgraded VG120SD model gyro stabiliser has been selected for service in a 25m aluminium workboat operated by Dutch Firm, Braveheart Marine. The first vessel in the series is named ‘Patriot’. She is a multi-purpose vessel providing a range of services in open Northern Oceans on a 24/7 basis.

https://veemgyro.com/veem-gyro-vg120sd-up-for-the-northern-oceans-challenge/
    In September

My point is that they seem reasonably conservative about announcing things to market. Maybe considered as BAU given they have already announced they will be manufacturing and selling these.  Things seem fairly progressed to me

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
-0.053(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $236.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.80 $1.82 $1.63 $128.8K 74.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18498 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.