VEE 0.00% $1.75 veem ltd

i asked the question what response have you had from...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21

i asked the question what response have you had from competitors. the answer was we don't have any competitors at present - except someone or something in italy which had been bankrupt twice and was trying to get starting again. later there was mention of smaller players - most of VEEM's gyros expected sales interest / demand to date is for the 1000 and that seems to be where the future sales growth is - but the little guys faced technical issues with building big gyros. Seakeeper is a well known name in the little end. I don't think theirs and VEEMs product overlap though (in terms of boats which could host a gyro).

eventually Veem does expect competitors directly in this space - the fact they have signed this deal with Damen might encourage further entry (I think that is what Mark said). but Veem had a big head start. and now a good agreement with a major (credibility and traction)

I also asked about whether they expected the cost of building gyros to fall and whether the damen contract assumed these to be reflected in lower prices over time. VEEM did expect big reductions in manfg cost, but due to the weak choices available to boat builders/owners Mark M thought they should (or would) be able to maintain price. Time will tell, but the weak rival products and the optimism over margins increasing over time were bug positives for me

PS> there was mention of a recording of the webinar going up on the web. presumably VEEM website. not sure when
    Last edited by jg123456: bad typos 30/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.75
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $237.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.79 $1.74 $153.4K 87.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15656 $1.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 27151 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.