HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Ann: Velpic activates new revenue streams, page-38

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    By the way I just had a lightbulb moment that never actually clicked until now (I don't know why so you may already have the dots connected).

This directly relates to the John Blake partnership and future resell agreements. The lessons he creates will be available to the Surf industry to purchase and tailor to their employees.

Industry trainer John Blake will directly promote and sell the lessons he creates for the over 1,000 Australian surf retail stores he has contact with in his alliance with the Surf Boardsports Industry Association on the lesson marketplace.

He is just one. Imagine if we extended this into the relevant business coaches and associations that cater to small-medium business owners in the hospitality, trades and other sectors.

Also, I am absolutely not an expert on tax but what are the tax implications of the Velpic platform for employers? If it is partially tax deductible it is definitely an easier sell to SME.

http://www.taxpayer.com.au/News/29074/Can_training_course_fees_provided_to_employees_be_deductible_

Leanne Graham is no doubt talking to other SME industry business coaches and associations to do the same as John Blake! They benefit because they take a share in the revenue and profit off all their connections under them. Velpic benefits from capitalising on the platform and outsourcing the work.

This has huge potential. The roots are endless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.