HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Ann: Velpic Awarded Industry Accolade and Adds New Features, page-3

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Great another award. All these awards remind me of that guy who shows up to training with all the flash brand new gear, strutting around and everyone thinks, jeez he must be good kitted out like that. Then you find out after 5 mins he is useless. Don't know why that sprang to mind. From LearnX website;

The LearnX Foundation is a small non-profit organisation that supports and promotes advancements in workforce learning. The LearnX Foundation is operated by a small team and does not receive funding from government or any other external agency. Monies generated from our events go directly back into creating new, engaging and affordable meetings.

Our undertaking is to amplify the impact of learning and performance through a shared learning experience. We aim to connect the broader working world through our events and awards program “LearnX Impact Awards”. The LearnX Asia Pacific Conference & Expo is the Foundation’s annual international event and is designed around a wide ranging agenda of purpose built presentations.

Founder
    Rob Clarke

Website and attendees seem legit.
    Then when you look at upcoming events they are still stuck in 2013 as they are with previous award winners.........can't see much buying from this annoucement but at least Russell is listening to you guys who were asking for one......

Only real positive I can see, is the reference in the wording that the updates are in response to users, good adaptation to demand, particularly larger clients.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.