HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

What the tech sector is seriously lacking currently is...

1. 993 Posts.
    What the tech sector is seriously lacking currently is direction, it is in need for a few of the worlds tech giants to come out of hibernation and to start paving the path forward.

Money moves in and out of sectors causing one sector to become hot and another to become cold look how hot lithium is at the moment all thanks Tesla. Eventually at some stage lithium will cool and the hot money needs to go somewhere my guess it's going to move back to tech due to the recent release of the Facebook Oculas Rift a few weeks back. Well worth reading up on if you don't know what it is, once Facebook indicate some sort of sales figures as to how many of these units have been shipped since release I'd imagine that the next phase of tech cycle would already be entrenched as big money is moving into the realm of virtual reality.

The above red highlighted section is where I see HR tech companies adopting VR in the future, imagine employees putting on these VR headset from anywhere in the world to undertake their workplace video training.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.