HHI 0.00% 0.5¢ health house international limited

Agreed. I think VPC will be suppressed on the fear of a CR until...

1. 9,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3870
    Agreed. I think VPC will be suppressed on the fear of a CR until either it happens or it is clear it is not needed. I think it will happen, I also don't think it is something to be feared. I know a few guys on here have spoken to management. That is not really my thing so I personally have not, and am only judging my opinion on publicly available information. I get the sense however they know what they are doing, and they are making good consistent steps of reaching their goal.

We need to earn about $7.2m group revenue to be cashflow neutral based on the current quarterly. Subtact dash at about $2.1m out and we have close enough to $5m needed. So let's break this down. I am not sure what enterprise clients pay for subs so let's just use PPV figures. Let's say $6 a lesson for enterprise clients, and say an average package of 150/mth for SME's.

On breakdown based on the above that would hit our target would be 2,500 SME's and 100,000 views from enterprise clients. There were approximately 230,000 businesses with staff numbering 5-19 in 2012 (surely this has grown) and approximately 80,000 medium businesses hiring 20-199. This is Australia alone. Surely we could sign 2,500?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.