VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Venture appoints Start Up expert for Riley Iron Ore Mine, page-3

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Music to my ears

"Venture Minerals Limited (ASX:VMS) (“Venture” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the appointment
    of Fergus Campbell as Lead Technical Consultant for the Riley Iron Ore Mine (Refer Figures 1 & 4). Fergus is a
    Mining Engineer with over 30 years’ experience and has held senior executive management positions in both
    mining contracting and resource development companies having worked extensively throughout Australia with
    a focus on Iron Ore. Mr. Campbell’s skillset is ideally suited for the current stage of development at the Riley
    Project.
    The Company having sourced and secured all long lead equipment items for the Riley Wet Screening Plant,
    has achieved a critical milestone as the project moves towards the first iron ore shipment in Q2 2021.
    In addition, construction of the West Screening Plant is now well advanced with the Steel Fabrication being
    done by Crisp Bros & Haywards based near Launceston in Northern Tasmania with the MCC being assembled
    by Tritec Electrical Controls & Automation at the Hobart workshop. The bulk of the mechanical equipment has
    been purchased and is ready for installation on the plant site where the infrastructure such as the ROM, concrete
    foundations, site works including the building of an all-weather haul road to the sealed Pieman Road were
    previously completed. A four-week construction program is currently scheduled to commence in the second half
    of March 2021."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.