VMS 9.09% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

Agree BoffaThe reality is some people are disgusted we didn’t...

1. 2,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    Agree Boffa

The reality is some people are disgusted we didn’t get Debt Finance and changed our mind to Capital Raise.

For mid to long term investors, it’s a blessing in disguise as while the VMS share price will take time to move up, all things being equal, VMS is relatively safer now with no chance of liquidation (compared to debt finance which has creditors).

For those people who say random sh1t like VMS may go bankrupt. Firstly, the correct term is liquidation (companies) not bankruptcy (personal) and secondly, you can’t go into liquidation if you have no debts; so stop talking nonsense.

With Iron Ore price appearing to be quite solid at US$163 noting VMS is profitable at US$90 and the fact that we have progress shown by photos and the appointment Fergus Campbell is amazing news.

Re-rate will happen in due course and yes the next 2 months could be some annoying games but don’t forget there are other projects not just Riley Mine.

Just tune out of the share price but seriously I want the selling and share price to be around 5.5c mainly as if these entity sell only at a low profit, they will buy higher at the next announcement due to FOMO.

Yes, in the short term it’s nice if VMS is 7c+ but we should want it to be 5.5c to 6c for 1-2 weeks.

And yes it sucks in the short term but for the long term that is what we ‘should’ want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $198.2K 9.622M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 921416 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2704732 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.