VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Venture appoints Start Up expert for Riley Iron Ore Mine, page-39

1. 2,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1169
    I think in general the market has overlooked how positive the news was...Firstly, it puts to bed any doubts now about Riley......As soon as, Riley kicks off and income starts to flow in, expect further forward drilling over Riley, Livingston and Mt.Lindsey....Also, expect to see some quick easy to get at Tin and Tungsten going out during the Riley extraction period.

Obvious to all should be, we now have an Iron-Ore expert supervising the whole operation...Expectation are is that we will be in mining during March...We have 2000 tonnes stock piled ready to go, as this is being processed we will be digging loads more, at such shallow depths it is a very easy and speedy extraction process.

Also, our off take partner will handle the Tin / Tungsten and most likely all the other credits we uncover...Highly likely we dig up some Iridium, Osmium and others....As for Kulin, Hopefully our drilling will show consistency from the trenching, that really all we need at this point.....Anything else is a bonus when you are doing large spacing's......NGG, I think will be another kettle of fish. Plenty to love about this....So, close to EMR's, Bottington boundary and better targets than last drilling occurrences.....Then we have our partnership at little to no cost to us with a $4.50 stock Chalice, all their drilling points towards us........As, for Firefly who are drilling on our other boundary, so I expect them to come knocking on the door soon....All in All I think the perfect storm is brewing.

Since, the 01/01/2021 we have traded over 440 million shares at between 5.2 cents and 7.0 cents....This is a bit better than 1/3 our market cap...To put even more weight on this there were 712 sellers and 340 buyers. So, that shows to me and should show the confidence of people expecting this to climb.....It's always relevant to look at where people are buying more so than the sellers, clearly profit takers.......To put even more emphasis on a potential rising stock is that over 1.4 billion have traded above the last cap raise of 3.1 cents....This is more than we're traded in total between 1.8 cents and 3.1 cents. Charts reflect news already given.....Buy / Sell columns reflect confidence of continued growth.

Once we start production this will re-rate no questions....We will be cash flow positive, no debts and plenty of valued added ares to prospect further....Hopefully the 5.9 cents to 6.4 cents will maintain its sideways hold for a little while longer....Unless we get bigger news from NGG which will change everything.....Time will pass quick from here my friends, so hang tight and buckle up for a joyous ride.....Toot Toot.sneaky.pngwink.pngsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.