VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

[ATTACH] I believe we can expect to see continuing volatility in...

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2080
    Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 12.16.52 pm.png
    I believe we can expect to see continuing volatility in the IO price, but the underlying fundamentals remain the same as they have been over this year, Vales' supply to market remains heavily constrained, China will continue to stimulate their economy with their infrastructure buildout - and the latest outbreak of covid there just confirms they won't be likely to deviate from that path.

In the meantime if you take a look at the AUD, it has fallen from .7404 to .7144 in the last 2 weeks, this acts as a nice little hedge against the falling IO price which should bounce back pretty hard at some point soon.
    A number of other commodities have come off a bit over the last few weeks, and this retrace looks to be a standard correction, and the AUD has come off with the commodities.

The commodities super cycle is still in it's early stages, I know that last statement is crystal balling, but personally the underlying fundamentals stack up. For VMS it has been a situation of unfortunate timing with regard to yesterdays ann. and the IO price dropping hard last night, probably fair to say it has been oversold and we will see what happens next week.

IMO VMS is being traded by the instos, I don't post much on HC but follow some forums daily (some here will know me by the regular flow of TUs, it has been disappointing to see holders here bagging AR and mngmt for weeks, some posters several times a day. This creates an atmosphere of poor sentiment regardless of the believers flying the flag, the instos understand this, which is why they plant serial downrampers as part of their strategy to manipulate price action.

I abhor this manipulation by the big end of town but the ASX and our Govt by default support it, many posters on HC have railed against this scenario for years now but don't hold your breath waiting for any change. Bottom line if you invest in this end of the market and bag out your mngmt serially don't expect a rising SP, you are just feeding the fear and loathing the instos trade on, and the day traders make hay while the sun shines on the volatility.

With regard to AR, I don't think he should have given a timeline for the plant commissioning, new plant commissioning rarely goes to plan, it would have been far more prudent for him to simply say "1st shipment will be dependent on successfully getting new plant up to specification, market will be informed at that point" I am more than aware of previous timelines not being met, but at this critical juncture it was disappointing to watch what developed here. I'm glad VMS wasn't ramping up a HPAL plant

I want to give a big tip of the hat to the Tassie crew who supplied all the pictorial evidence along the way, also thanks to the excellent posters here who generously provide great research and info on a consistent basis am V grateful for that, I also felt @BigKev14 provided VG insight into the situation with:
    Screen Shot 2021-08-17 at 2.28.42 pm.png
    I have a friend in the steel fabrication business who has been experiencing supply chain problems since last year, this is happening across many industries, and may have fed through to the commissioning at Riley and BigKevs post confirmed it for me.

I know there are still holders here who want mngmt change, the timing is to get it together in the lead up to the AGM, unless you have the wherewithal to organize an EGM, do a fair bit of work and strike hard and fast, but I don't see that happening here. It is far more likely we will get the daily whinge sessions and nothing else, such is. I expect there will be any number here who have scant regard for some of the sentiment here, but I am not here to win a popularity contest.

It is a challenging time to be an investor, so you really want to know what you have bought into - more than ever, it won't get any easier going forward (and I wish that weren't so, but it most likely is). Go VMS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.