VMS 9.09% 1.2¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Venture Books First Shipment - Riley Iron Ore Mine, page-316

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Here we go again
    Not sure if you made the font big enough for everyone to read. Is that your way of trying to gloat and throw it in our face.
    But seriously every thread is contaminated with people like yourself and Navarone who offer nothing that adds to the discussion
    I normally am happy for people to have their say and I never put people on ignore but enough is enough. People have their hard earned on this and if you think you're going to just come on here and bag our investment without some blowback, think again.

Whether you're part of the tree hugging society trying to disrupt the VMS operation or purely down ramping because you want a cheaper entry point or just a troll that thinks its funny, I don't care. Move on and do everyone a favour please

Yes we get it IO price went down last couple of days and just like it went down , it's likely to go up again as well. The WORLD needs it, not just China and so as we exit the pandemic countries are going to be in dire need of the product to get their economies going again. It's simple economics.

As for you Navarone, you say you hold , and your sentiment is sell , so why haven't you sold since you seem to be so negative on the Company. Move on to greener pastures since VMS is a sell. And as for the hearing, no problems , should we lose (which I doubt) we will just go back to 12 hour a day shipping, no big deal. Just get extra trucks and machinery to make up the shortfall. It wont stop the IO being shipped but will likely cost someone lots of money to pay the damages to VMS when it's awarded. So good luck with that.

For me it beggars belief that people just continue with the same stuff without offering anything new or even remotely constructive.
    Just move on and leave the rest of us in peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $95.17K 7.931M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28075 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1705531 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.